10.04.2008

fall is here

ok....maybe it doesn't feel like fall yet, but it's coming....

I love the cold weather seasons, maybe because I was a november baby or because I am from NM... where the highs have been in the 60's and the 70's ( some even in the 50's ) lately. I love watching the trees change colors and seeing pumpkins at the store and the smells of fall are great too! One of the reasons that I love fall may have to do with my love for sweaters and jackets and fall clothes. What girl doesn't love a new sweater and a beautiful brown handbag?? Certainly this girl does! I love to dress in layers and feel the cold on my cheeks...it may sound weird to some, but it is what I love about the fall and the love that it brings! (and the cookies and pie!) 

So I was internet window shopping today while I should have been doing some studying, but with fall coming I wanted to see of the cute sweaters of the season!! Here are some of the cute things that I found.... most are from Macy's, Kohl's and Target... because I am girl on a budget and why look at the things that I can never spend the money on... 

Okay, so the first item: simple pearl stud earrings. I would love a pair of these...maybe for my birthday.... I love the simple look of the pearl and what better way to wear it than with a richly colored sweater! I think that I would get the most wear out of the white ones, but I am a pink girl.... oh! but then I found this chocolate pearl earring and what girl wouldn't look great in a pair of chocolate pearls?? I think that they are amazing! 




Beautiful I'll take 'em!






continuing at the feet.... a fall flavored pair of Toms Shoes. not only cute but great for someone else. For every pair of shoes that you buy, the company will give another pair of shoes to a child that is in need of a pair. pretty neat!

And these would look so cute with a pair of jeans and a warm sweater!


VERA BRADLEY!!! One of my many loves! This is the one handbag that has been calling my name for the last few months. don't you think it's pretty? Beautiful chocolate brown (would look stunning with the chocolate pearls right?) This is what I want for my b-day... Vera Bradley is awesome!!


Sweaters... the colors of fall...LOVE!





And look at this coat! ...would be awesome with a pair of jeans and a simple button down ...and of course the vera bradley chocolate handbag!


Love, love, love, love! now we just need the cold weather....

soon!


~n

1 comment:

jenni said...

I'm a November baby, too! When is your birthday? I love those shoes, too - I've been meaning to buy some.