3.18.2008

....randomness of a school day....

I have decided that I don't like when it rains and I have to walk around campus. The buildings that I go to and from are on completely different ends of the school(and up and down lots of stairs). It is hard not to get wet, even when you have an umbrella. 

Stu and I have a great love for Chick Fil A. It's yummy. But I had a little time to kill today so I decided to head down to the student union and eat a little Chick Fil A among the student population, instead of eating my PB&J in one of my studio classes. I was very disappointed when I found a seat and started eating. I was aware that the Chick Fil A on campus was different than the regular one, but still very disappointed when I figured out that the difference is that they don't use peanut oil. :( That just proves to me once more that the regular Chick Fil A is awesome!

I know that Stu and I are sort of grown up and mentally older than our actual age, but I amazed every time I sit with the typical college student population surrounding me, jut how much that is true. It's crazy and I am glad that I was able to bypass that stage, the typical college student stage of life. It always sounds like its going to be the end of the world for them or something. 

Well, I am putting off my studying, so I am off! 


No comments: