5.06.2008

done!

the semester is over!! at least for me.... poor little Stuie still has till friday(maybe monday) :(

I am very happy that the semester is over because it was the hardest semester yet! I have learned my lesson.... don't take anything over 12 hours! it was terrible....but over :) :) :) 

So I got a hair cut today, which was much needed.... but I am in the weird stage of not really knowing if I like it or not. It is sort of the same cut I always get but it is different each time. (And the hair stylist always puts lots of product in it and blow dries it so that it lays funny... so tomorrow will be the test...)

Daisy is in great need of a bath. She smells....she smells really bad. (And she's fat) So this evening Dizzle will get a bath and will smell like flowers and oatmeal(because her name states she is a flower, and her soap smells like oatmeal....

 


No comments: