5.17.2008

with high honors

Stuart is a college graduate.....sort of! 

Stuart has graduated from the University of Texas, but he still has a couple of hours that he has to take care of this summer...so what does that mean? He will be official at the end of the summer!

Yesterday was a great day for the Smiths. The Smiths all traveled to Austin to see Stuart walk across the stage and hear his name called, and he graduated with high honors, not just honors!

Yeah for STU!!

Today......

Stu and I travelled to Houston because some of our friends where getting married! Yeah! Dan Thompson and Michelle Davis are now Mr. and Mrs. Dan Thompson! Stu and I went to their wedding this evening in Katy and I thought that it was beautiful! After the ceremony Stu went to a concert that he has been looking forward to for a while and I went to the reception at the Lakeside Country Club. There I was able to talk to Allison Jones who will soon be marrying her sweet John Weaver! I thought that the whole thing was great! .....And I was very surprised when I discovered that there was an open bar at a Baptist wedding! yeah for red wine! 


No comments: