7.24.2008

bad bloggers

So we're bad bloggers....

After having moved, finished my internship, Stu starting some final classes and working we have developed the non blogging attitude. I have had the intention of blogging and sharing part of our crazy lives with you but when I don't have any pictures I tend to move away from the decision to actually write something down. But I intend to get some of our pictures up soon....I just have to get them from Stuie's fancy little camera. 

We have almost finished our move to downtown and have decided that we are loving the almost-hippie lifestyle of Austin. One of our favorite things to do is to walk across the street to Whole Foods and eat some yummy food. 

This evening we went to one of our favorite spots, located a few blocks away from the apartment, Cafe Medici. This is the home of the best cup of coffee in town (according to the Smiths)! When I got off of work I decided that it was a cappuccino sort of day. Those cloudy, rainy days require either an awesome cup of coffee or a nap... coffee was the better choice this time around. 

Stu and I are trying to finishing making our new home beautiful, well all Stu is worried about right now is his office....but I am sort of excited about that too because while we enjoyed the post dinner cup of joe we talked about how Stu wants to get a new office table and move the current table to the corner and make it a Nicole workspace/proof table. I like the sound of that! Our office is big enough and we could make my workspace into a high table with a neat stool... I have lots of ideas! 

I plan to get pictures of the apartment up soon....

This weekend will be a busy one....we have our first event at the new apartment and later in the day we have what will more then likely be the last event at the old apartment. I am a little sad about that because Stu and I have developed a lot of friendships with the people there...but I am also very excited about what a new community has to offer....

anyhow... I'll have more later!

~nicole

No comments: