7.30.2008

Cookie goodness at the bottom of my cup!

Hello All! 

And by all I mean our moms and jenni! I think sometimes that we have a blog just to keep the moms up to date....anyhow....

...we are enjoying a lovely summer night, or at least me and Daisy are. Stu on the other hand is doing homework...gross! 

Stu made what I am loving as a post dinner treat, a cappuccino. But the one thing that made it amazing was a cookie from Whole Foods. We made salads for dinner and Stu was getting bored with the salad dressing that we had to choose from, so we walked across the street to Whole Foods (which is still so weird after three weeks) to get a new dressing! While walking in the terrible summer heat I decided that I wanted (or needed) a cookie! So after dinner Stu made his works of art in a mug and I dipped my cookie in the foamy delightful treat! I was then struck with sadness as I watched my cookie break off and sink to the bottom of my mug.... :( ....then it hit me! I would drink the rest of the cappuccino and at the bottom would be an even better double fudge cookie!!  And as I happily reached the bottom I was greeted by a little piece of heaven! Next time I'll throw the whole cookie in there.....that's how good it was!

So being that Stu and I have started Apartment Life at a new location we are starting fresh. We have this little letter thingy that go out to the residents that talk about who we are and what we do as a "CARES Team". Well, we were asked to either provide a new picture or have the old picture reprinted. Stu and I decided that we would send a new picture being that the other one was over a year old. (and I think Stu wanted to play with his camera...and we don't have any good recent pictures of the two of us) So we took a few pictures with his fancy little camera in between dinner and my cookie goodness. Here are a few of our favorites!!  



This is the one that was sent to be printed....


...isn't he cute!


...Kissy face...


...Serious face...


and fatty "D"


~nicole

1 comment:

jenni said...

OK, I'm totally jealous that you live right across the street from that Whole Foods. And, I LOVE these photos of y'all!