8.12.2008

A busy week...

A little Starbucks with MBS

MBS

Luke and Hope

Sweet Little Hope

Taft Street


Good Evening,

As I sit in my favorite place in our apartment, I am uploading some of the pictures from the weekend. (when they are finished they will be located above this little non-sense chit-chat.)

So where do I start? Well, the weekend started off on a very bad foot.....Stu and I went to a concert with one of our friends, and halfway through the concert I ended up opening my eyes looking up at the lights and a crowd of people standing over me. To make a long story short, I fainted and don't remember much of anything before that.... So as the doctor said we had a restful weekend so that I would start to feel better.....

We took a long weekend in Houston to visit with family and have a pool party/dinner before Stu's Mama left to Saudi Arabia on Sunday. We had a very good time getting to see and visit with everyone, I thought that it felt like a holiday because the Smith's are all very busy people and we just don't really see each other that often. It was a great dinner thanks to Stephen and Star..... I have decided that Hope is the sweetest little thing ever! 

I thought that the weekend was a great family time... and Marsha is overseas right now getting settled into her apartment. She has been emailing back and forth with everyone here....

Stu also played with Robbie Seay at Taft Street this Sunday morning, which was a nice change...

Then tonight we just had a baby shower for April Mueller, with the ladies from church.... which was very nice. Annie and the other ladies did a great job. I like it a lot how it wasn't structured at all, we ate and we all visited with each other. Stu was nice enough to allow our home to be the host apartment, and he went to go and play guitar with some friend down south for a couple of hours. So nice of him. 

I am really thankful for such a sweet and loving husband... he is more then I deserve. I love my Stuie!

-n

No comments: