4.06.2008

chocolate for breakfast

Hello all, 

Sorry that it has been so long, I'll just sum it up by saying that this past week has been a terrible school week that has been emotionally draining. (I wont go into detail, because it is really bad). Anyhow, Stu and I are counting the days till the semester is over because we really need it to be over! Things are simply busy busy busy! (and no fun what so ever!)

... so Stu and I have started a little tradition since we have moved to the Domain... we get up on the weekends and have breakfast at Oakville Grocery, which happens to be across the street from our apartment building. I am currently sitting there. I had my morning cup of coffee and weekend waffle(with strawberries and homemade vanilla syrup), and it was awesome as always. But today is different in a couple of different ways. One is that Stu is in Houston and has already played at HFBC with Colin Bates, so I continue our tradition by myself. And the second thing is that once I finished my yummy waffle, they brought me a truffle! I am for course not turning it down, even though I just finished my breakfast! And what a great truffle it was! Many of you may not know but chocolate for breakfast is not a weird thing for me, it happens often because I LOVE chocolate! 

...maybe someone knew that I had a bad week, or I look like I needed that piece of chocolate!

.... okay that was weird too.... someone just took my picture and I am not sure that I am okay with that! (I am sitting outside of Oakville on their patio and these people are taking pictures of the mall, yes we live at the mall, and they just took my picture! not very nice) I am going to end up on the internet or maybe some website.

No comments: