4.19.2008

sick of school

I am really ready to finish the semester! I feel like all that I have been doing is working on projects and studying. Yesterday I got home from my residential construction lab on a good note and found Stu at Oakville Grocery with some of the neighbors. We ordered a nice cold beer and some turkey burgers and fries, which tasted delicious! Then we decided that we weren't going to do homework, but take a night off for mental reasons, so we rented Juno.

I have been working on a speech for one of my classes on different ways that people can be "green" by making simple lifestyle changes. I found a book for some of my research that was adorable! Green Chic: Saving the Earth in Style. It is a witty and fun book. I recommend it! I ended up reading the whole book. 
Well I guess that I'll go back to slaving away for the name of learning! Not what I want to do, but I will be responsible.

No comments: